When you access our website www.sterningredients.com.sg, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your assistance and stored until it is automatically erased: IP address of the enquiring computer; date and time of access; name and URL of the file requested; Website from which access has taken place (referrer URL); The browser used, and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the above data for the following purposes: To ensure that the connection to our website can be established smoothly; To ensure convenient use of our website; To assess the security and stability of the system; For further administrative purposes.
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties except for the purposes listed below.
We will only pass your personal data on to third parties if: You have given us your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 Point a GDPR ; Circulation is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 Point f GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the protection and non-circulation of your data; Data have to be passed on in order to comply with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 Point c GDPR; It is legally permissible and necessary for performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 Point b GDPR.
The following tracking tools used by us are applied on the basis of Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 Point f GDPR. By using these tracking tools we hope to ensure that our website is designed in keeping with users’ needs and in order to optimize it continuously. Secondly, we use the tracking tools to record the use of our website statistically and optimize our offer to you. These interests are to be deemed legitimate in the meaning of the above provision.
The different purposes of data processing and data categories can be seen from the relevant tracking tools.
- Google Analytics 1 To permit design of the website in keeping with user needs and optimize it continuously, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this connection, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies used (see Section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL (the site previously visited), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of the server enquiry, is transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. The information is used to analyze use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services in connection with use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and suitable design of the internet sites. In some cases such information is communicated to third parties if this is required by law, or to the extent that third parties have been commissioned to process the data. On no account will your IP address be merged with other data collected by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that no assignment to specific persons is possible (IP masking).You can prevent the installation of cookies by applying the relevant setting in your browser software. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website.Moreover, you can prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie on your use of the website (including your IP address), and also processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile terminals, you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents any future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only applicable to this browser and only to our website, and it is installed on your device. If you erase the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.You will find more information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics at Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
You have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain information on the data concerning your person which are processed by us. In particular you can request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the right to know the source of the personal data if these have not been collected by us and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on the details thereof.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to demand, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of any incomplete personal data stored by us.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data stored by us unless their processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and have objected to their processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have those data transmitted to another controller.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 Subparagraph 3 GDPR you have the right to withdraw the consent given to us at any time. As a result, we shall in future no longer be permitted to continue processing the data for which this consent was originally given.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can lodge the complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence, your place of work or the seat of our law firm.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Subparagraph 1 S. 1 Point f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the reason for the objection is processing of the data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we shall respect without the assertion that a particular situation exists.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com or get in touch via telephone: +49 4028 40390 fax: +49 4028 403976